A chemical reaction is a series of reactions that happen at the same time, and can cause serious illness and death.
The World Health Organization says the most common chemical reactions are those that produce toxic gases, such as hydrogen sulfide (H 2 S), or reactive oxygen species (ROS), such as methane.
Some of these reactions can cause death.
The most dangerous chemicals are chlorine and oxygen.
Chlorine is a gas that is produced by a reaction between water and oxygen in the air.
It’s poisonous and has a range of health effects, including cancer, birth defects, kidney damage and heart attacks.
Oxygen is a by-product of photosynthesis in plants, which breaks down carbon dioxide and oxygen into hydrogen and oxygen and produces energy.
It can be harmful to breathe in or to eat, and it can be deadly in small amounts.
Oxymoron In contrast, chlorine is a neutral, non-reactive gas that doesn’t cause toxicity.
It doesn’t harm you and doesn’t damage the environment.
It does have a range in its toxicity: in low doses, it can cause lung damage; as it becomes more concentrated, it may damage kidneys; and as it’s added to water or other liquids, it’s toxic.
But when it reaches a critical mass, it reacts explosively with water and can result in a massive release of carbon dioxide (CO 2 ), which can cause severe damage to lungs, heart and brain.
Nitric oxide is another gas, but is usually found in a less toxic form.
It also has a toxic range, but because it’s in the form of a chemical reaction, it doesn’t pose a risk of death.
This is because it reacts with a water molecule that’s attached to oxygen.
It may also react explosively, causing a fire.
In addition to its toxicity, nitric oxide can also cause respiratory problems, kidney problems, heart attacks and lung cancer.
Nitrate is another by-products of the reaction between chlorine and water.
It is a more toxic gas than chlorine, and the range of toxicity is higher because it is formed in a reaction of two elements, hydrogen and nitrogen.
In extreme cases, nitrate can cause cancer.
In rare cases, it has been found to cause birth defects.
The other most common reactions are sulfur and carbon monoxide.
This combination of two gases produces a mixture of carbon monochromates, which are compounds that have a different chemical makeup than carbon monosulfur.
These compounds can cause birth defect in children and can have long-term health effects in humans.
Carbon monoxide is a non-toxic form of hydrogen sulfides (H2S) that can react with oxygen to produce hydrogen cyanide.
It has a deadly range of toxic effects in large amounts.
Oxidizing agents are a class of chemicals that release toxic gases to form harmful gases.
Oxidizing gases include ammonia, which is produced when ammonia reacts with oxygen; acetylene, which reacts with nitrogen; hydrofluoric acid (HFO), which reacts chemically with hydrogen and hydrogen sulfate; and propane, which combines the gas with hydrogen sulfates to form a toxic gas.
Chemical reactions can be dangerous because they’re difficult to predict and because they can cause a wide range of side effects.
The WHO says it’s important to learn about the dangers of the reactions you’re trying to prevent before you start.
So what are the signs that you’re at risk of a dangerous reaction?
The signs that a reaction is causing health problems are a change in your skin, a change or a change to your body, a slight increase in blood pressure or heart rate, a burning sensation or a loss of feeling in your extremities.
When you develop a fever, your skin becomes sore and you may experience coughing, trouble breathing or trouble breathing.
If you experience a fever or a cough or sore throat, it might be because of a reaction to the chemical reactions that you just started.
You might also have a rash, or a reddish-orange or black spot on your skin that looks like a blister or papule.
The rash is more likely to develop if you have a cold, but it can also be a sign of a problem with your lungs, a problem you might have if you’re breathing in CO 2 or other poisonous gases.
You may also feel dizzy or lightheaded, or your skin may feel hot or itchy.
If your skin feels a little swollen or dry, that means the reaction is producing some gas, and your skin should be checked for signs of gas production.
If a reaction does occur, it should last no longer than a few minutes and stop quickly.
In most cases, the reaction should be cleared up within a few hours.
However, if you feel a reaction on or around your heart, chest or abdomen, call 911 or go to a doctor.
If the reaction has been causing symptoms for a long time, you might want to see a doctor for a heart attack.